At ROOFCORP, our army of accomplished roofing professionals is dedicated to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Yet we owe our success to more than our hard-working associates. ROOFCORP’s finances are sound. We have partnerships with the best suppliers. A large fleet of vehicles and equipment and state-of-the-art technology guarantee efficiency and safety.
Human Resources: Low worker turnover demonstrates the dedication of our employees. Long-term veterans have been with us for more than 20 years.
- Our roofers start out as apprentices. We train them ourselves so they learn to roof the ROOFCORP way.
- Our managers and estimators are all college graduates with more than 250 years of combined industry experience
Financial Resources: Under the same management since our doors opened in 1985, ROOFCORP is a fiscally sound operation with an excellent credit history. Our financial stability ensures we will be there to handle ongoing support, maintenance and warranties.
- We have never defaulted on any payment to any supplier, government agency or associate.
- A credit line at Wells Fargo provides financial flexibility.
- We have a performance bonding capacity up to several million dollars per job.
Technology: State-of-the-art computer technology guarantees efficiency and keeps customers well informed.
- Monitor your roofing project using our real-time, wireless video surveillance system.
- Paperless recordkeeping provides fast access to data on current and previous projects. We computerize everything from estimates to job orders to warranty information.
- Video conferencing with vendors and customers.
Equipment: We own all our own equipment and facilities. Our shops are fully outfitted with any equipment required for any job. That includes:
- Radio dispatch fleet trucks equipped with GPS tracking.
- Roll-off container systems to handle demolition.
- 140-foot cranes to load materials and handle debris.
- Roof-top hoists for building heights up to 250 feet.
- Sheet metal shops to customize any architectural sheet metal for any job.
- Forklifts and assorted miscellaneous equipment.
Whether it’s new construction or routine maintenance, ROOFCORP has the resources to handle all your roofing needs. Contact us today to hear how we can successfully bring your project to completion efficiently and on budget.